If you are not entirely delighted with the products you have chosen you may return them to us within 1 month of receipt. Some Humidores that are custom made to order can not be returned for a refund or credit. We will be more than happy to offer you an exchange or , at our option , a refund provided that the products are returned complete , in perfect condition , unused and with the the original packaging.
For any returns , except where the item is faulty , you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us. To return any products to us , please email us at [email protected]
And we will send you a returns address.
When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. We will only refund or provide an exchange for the costs of postage where the the item returned is found faulty upon our inspection.
A 1 year warranty is provided with all of our products and as part of this you are entitled to repair of the product you bought from us.
This warranty excludes the following:
Accidents where the item has been dropped or damaged by You ( the buyer )
Terms and conditions
The information contained in this website is for general purposes only. The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness , accuracy ,reliability , suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information , products , services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage , or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of , or in connection with , the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Our company Ltd/soletrader. We have no control over the nature , content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The term ' Our company Ltd/soletrader' or 'Us' or 'We' refers to the owner of this website this registered office is the address on the website. The term 'You' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we not any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy , timeliness , performance , completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk , for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website will meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes , but is not limited to, the design , layout , look , appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice , which forms part of these terms and conditions
* All trademarks reproduced in this website , which are not property of , or licensed by the operator , are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website any give rise to a claim for damage and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Our company Ltd/soletrader prior written consent.
* Our use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England , Scotland and Wales. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However , Our company Ltd/soletrader takes no responsibility for , and will not be liable for , the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Thank you for choosing to make a purchase.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us.
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when making a purchase.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.